Hiking in Pitztal -
Enjoy the wonderful nature
Hochzeiger hiking region -
just 9 km from Pitzis Kinderhotel away
When hiking in the Pitztal, you can go after your desire for movement and nature. Discover the small and great treasures of nature together with your children as you step by step towards your destination and strengthen yourself on a cottage with regional delicacies.
Enjoyable highlights on the mountain
Every year in the middle of August, you can enjoy the "Fest am Berg" at an airy height. It is the summer highlight for the whole family in the hiking area. And in the cattle drive (always in early September), you can watch the cows, horses and sheeps as they return from the summer freshness on the mountain to the valley. In conjunction with the church day in Jerzens, you can experience the Pitztal tradition!
Our recommendations for family-friendly hikes in the Pitztal and Ötztal :
- Hiking to the Piller moor
- Hiking to the Rifflsee and visit on the way back the lake in Wenns
- Hiking to the Rosegarden-canyon and to the lake Hoch Imst
- Linser round & Linser lake
- Piburger lake– hiking around the lake
- Hiking to the Stuibenfall
- Hiking to the Wiesle
- Hiking to the Feuerstein and visit the lake in Umhausen
- Hiking to the waterfall and to the earthpyramids directly from the hotel
- Luis Trenker Steig
- Benni Raich brigde
- Rundwanderung Waldeck – Jausenstation
- Hiking to the waterfall in Jerzens
- Nature trail - Discover the mountains
- The bewitched children's educational trail
- Hike in the natural park Kaunergrat with a visit to the nature park house
- Hiking to the Brechsee ( a lake)
- Widiversum for children
Find out more about the individual hiking areas in our region:
Explore the wonders of nature while hiking in Tyrol. For your family holiday you will find in Pitzis Kinderhotel the ideal accommodation with all the family heart desires.
Pitzis Kinderhotel will gladly send you a non-binding offer!