Go on a safe family holyday, thanks of an extensive and child friendly hygiene concept.
Children's hotel is open
The Pitzis Kinderhotel was reopened in December 2021 and is looking forward to welcoming and entertaining its
guests - big and small - again.
Go on a safe family vacation in Tyrol despite Corona
Comprehensive and child-friendly hygiene concept and travel rules.
We have everything you need to know and the current safety regulations and COVID-19 measures for a relaxing holiday in
Pitzi's children's hotel:
No mask requirement:
Hygiene in the children's hotel:
> Disinfection facilities are available in all public areas (indoor and outdoor) to ensure optimal safety and minimize risks.
Cancellation conditions apply to stays up to November 5th, 2022
- Free cancellation up to 7 days before arrival.
- From 7 days before arrival 90% of the travel price
- No prepayment required. You pay directly at the hotel.
Cancellation conditions apply to stays from December 26th, 2022 on
- From the booking on 10% of the travel price
- From 30 days before arrival on 70% of the travel price
- From 7 days before arrival on 90% of the travel price
There is ALWAYS a free cancellation up to the day of arrival, if due to the Corona regulations
an arrival from your country or due to the regulations of the state of Tyrol
or the Republic of Austria should not be possible.
Here is an overview of the current and upcoming regulations.
- Send us today your non-binding inquiry!