Winter holidays in Tyrol
The ski resorts in the Pitztal
Hochzeiger ski resort
... approx. 9 km from the Kinderhotel!
- Free Bambini pass for children under age 10
- 54 km of slopes (12 km blue slopes, 32 km red slopes, 10 km black slopes)
- 8 km ski routes
- 9 lift facilities
- Capacity of all lift facilities: 15,200 ppl./h
- free ski bus leaving directly from the hotel
- Sechszeiger reservoir: 115,000 m³
- 66 snow machines
- area-wide snowing can be completed within 10 days
- 6 km toboggan run - start 2200 m / difference in altitude: 550 m
- Snowpark with 15 elements:
- Mediumline - 6 m Downbox, 6 m Kinked Box, 6 m Rainbowbox and 2 Medium Kickers, Easyline - 4 m long boxes like Flat, Rainbow or Kinked or 5 small jumps
- free heated ski room for our guests at the valley station
- heated seats at the Panoramabahn lift
Three ski resorts in Pitztal await beginners and advanced skiers with perfectly groomed slopes:
- Hochzeiger: http://www.hochzeiger.com
Hochzeiger cable cars (1450 - 2450 m) in Jerzens: 9 lift facilities, 54 km of slopes, 8 km ski routes, halfpipe, selftime route, ...
- Rifflsee: http://www.pitztaler-gletscher.at
Rifflsee cable cars (1670 - 2800 m) in Innerpitztal (community of St. Leonhard): 5 lift facilities, 20 km of slopes, 6 km cross-country track, fun park, valley slope
- Pitztal Glacier: http://www.pitztaler-gletscher.at
Pitztal cable cars (1740 - 3440 m) in Innerpitztal (community of St. Leonhard): 7 lift facilities, 20 km of slopes, 8 km cross-country track, snowboard freestyle park, selftime route
- Family ski resort in Imst - Hoch-Imst - 10 km from Pitzis Kinderhotel
Snow wherever you look awaits winter sport fans at the Pitztal Glacier. Glacier skiing guaranteed from the middle of September to the middle of May! The Hochzeiger and Rifflsee ski resorts offer perfectly groomed and wide slopes! Funparks with halfpipe provide a paradise for snowboarders!
Winter holidays away from the slopes
- sporty and active with ski tours,...
- you can take it easy with an outing on horse-drawn sleighs, winter hiking, snow-shoe hiking, sledging,...
- or with cross-country skiing, curling and ice-skating,...
- with a kick ice-climbing, paragliding and hang gliding, Nightshow and Pistenbully rides at the ski area...
Various indoor offers (bowling, billiards, ...) complete the offer for your winter holidays in the Pitztal Valley.
Start with your holiday planning and send your non-binding inquiry to Pitzis Kinderhotel!
Browse through our picture gallery!