Ski pleasure at the hotel
Ski Bambiniland 2 to 5 years directly at the hotel
The smallest can take their first steps on skis directly at the hotel!
The Pitzis Bambiniland has:
- Magic carpet
- Kids carrousel
- Heat room
- Our own snow machine
- Snow cat
- Toboggan run
Daily fee (2 h) € 38.-
Rental per day € 10 (ski, ski boots and helmet)
Registration on-site. Young skiers can learn how to ski through a mix of skiing, playing and entertainment directly at the Pitzis Kinderhotel.
Smileys nappy ski school - from 2 years
In addition to a "SunKid" conveyor belt, flags, mushrooms, figures,... there are also plenty of surprises, which make skiing fun!
- Child-minding from 2 years in small groups
- Bambini ski course per 5 children a teacher
- Magic carpet for getting up the mountain .
- Rental of skis and shoes for the Bambinikurs in the Pitzi Bambiniland directly at the hotel.
- Get used to a trial day possible.
- If Ms. Holle does not mean so well - let us make the snow ourselves with our own snow cannon (our own artificial snowmaking).
- To start well into the course, every course day is started with a warm-up dance
- Final race on Friday with victory
Fun on the white - it can be so colourful!
In order to imagine the winter in the Pitzis Kinderhotel one hotel oft the popular group Kinderhotels Europe you have to imagine plenty of sky blue and the yellow colour of the sun, and a lot of pure white!
Here we're talking about a snow-safe holiday regions! Varied children's programmes include all the fun on snow you can have. The ski schools for children teach children how to ski in a fun way.
Smileys nappy ski schools offer tailor-made teaching concepts for small children starting from two years. Supervisory service, food and drinks are also offered. All the required equipment can be rented ...
And the parents? Parents can look forward to skiing pleasures and to enjoy everything winter offers away from the slopes. And of course there is an entertainment programme for them too.
Send us today your non-binding inquiry!
Take a look at our picture gallery.