Learn to ski in the Pitztal
Hochzeiger Ski School for Children and Adults
The Hochzeiger Ski School has received the Quality Award. This means that all the criteria for the seal of quality for Tyrolean ski schools have been met! Lessons offered by certified pros!
Because towing - is snow of yesterday,
we offer for the perfect skiing holiday:
- Free ski bus to the ski area
- Stop directly in front of the hotel
- Free of charge, heated ski depots at the Hochzeiger valley station for storage of your ski equipment
- Professional sports shops for your perfect equipment - right at the valley station
Ski lessons for children and adults - from beginners to professionals
Ski lessons for children & adults - from the beginner to the professional
The children learn here to ski in the Hochzeiger ski school in PITZI's Kinderbergpark in the Hochzeiger ski area skiing.
Pitzis Kinderbergpark has an approx. 7,000 m² exercise area at the Hochzeiger middle station with children's carousel, SunKid conveyor belts, warm-up stage,
The highlight is when the PITZI EXPRESS drive the kids to the towing lift.
Through specially trained children's ski instructors, children learn with fun and joy
Conveyor belts "SunKid"
Fun with shortis, snowsails, stubbies, ropes, tires ...
Weekly children's events, children's parties
Warm-up program on the warm-up stage
Ski race every Friday with electronic timekeeping and prize-giving
Safety vests for our little guests
PITZI figures for more fun
To make sure you can fully enjoy your skiing day kids are also supervised at lunch time. Kids menus available in PITZI's kids restaurant!
- Bambini courses
- Children's ski courses for beginners and advanced skiers
- Adult ski courses for beginners and advanced skiers
- Snowboard courses for beginners and advanced snowboarders
- New School, freeskiing ,cross-country, snow-shoe hiking, ...
The courses are offered in groups or as private lessons.
Curious about more impressions? Browse through the pictures in the picture gallery!