A day at the kids firebrigade in the Pitztal
Fun and action at Pitzis Kinderhotel
Watch real heroes at work, slip into the hero's role : our child fire brigade promises lots of fun and action for your family holiday in Tyrol.
Our children's fire brigade welcomes children and teenagers of all ages from 3 to 16 years. Of course, every child get a firefighter clothing, complete with helmet and face protection - just like a real member of the fire department. After the drive with the fire department car it goes to the fire services: We look for people in the smoke and save them from the underground parking, delete a real fire with splash water .The small helpers can experience what the fire brigade is doing and what is important in the case of missions. All brave firefighters will receive a medal, which they can be proud of it.
- From April until November
- 2 times a week
- Clothing for all children from 3 to 16 years
- Classification by age
- Fire station exit with blue lights and siren
- Fire-fighting exercises with water
- Fire fighting exercises with extinguisher
- Fire fighting exercises in the underground car park with artificial smoke
- And finally, we delete the camp fire.
- Every child receives a fire brigade medal!
A holiday in the Tyrolean Kinderhotel in the Pitztal sounds quite to your taste? Then send us a holiday request!